Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Residency
Breadth and Depth
Dr. Anna Messner in Quito, Ecuador. Currently our faculty and trainees make routine trips to Zimbabwe and Cambodia.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Dr. Jennifer Lee, talks about the simulation program for residents.
Interactive Learning Methods
OHNS residents featured in this airway course video by the Department of Anesthesiology.
Our residents participate in educational opportunities throughout the School of Medicine, Stanford University, the California Bay Area, and beyond.
Salaries and Benefits
Quality of Life
About the Bay Area
- Home of Silicon Valley and 7.5 million people
- Known for its natural beauty, entrepreneurship, liberal politics, organic farming, and cultural diversity
- Ranks second in highest density of college graduates
- #2 most Fortune 500 Companies in the US
- Home of championship sports teams
Stanford OHNS is committed to increasing the diversity of leaders pursuing careers in clinical practice, research and policy. In collaboration with the Center of Excellence, we aim to foster a supportive and inclusive community of learners. To that end, we especially encourage under-represented minorities to apply for our training programs.