Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Residency
Breadth and Depth
Progressive Learning Methods
Clinical Assistant Professor, Dr. Jennifer Lee, talks about the simulation program for residents.
Interactive Learning Methods
OHNS residents participate in an airway course hosted by the Department of Anesthesiology.
A dedicated lab within OHNS, the Perkins Lab is used on a regular basis by residents for study and research.
Quality of Life
About the Bay Area
- home to 7.5 million people
- known for its natural beauty, entrepreneurship, liberal politics, and diversity
- ranks second in highest density of college graduates
- #2 most Fortune 500 Companies in the US
- Five highest California counties by per capita income
Our residents participate in educational opportunities throughout the School of Medicine, Stanford University, the California Bay Area, and beyond.