Effects of MealEnders on Food Intake
Are you looking for an opportunity to change your eating behaviors? Are you interested in breaking the behavioral cycle of overeating and snacking?
A group from the Stanford Prevention Research Center in collaboration with Willpower Labs, Inc. is conducting a study to learn how you could change your eating behaviors using a sensory cues.
Eligible candidates for this study meet the following criteria:
- 18 years of age or older and in generally good health
- Have a BMI between 27 - 40
- Do not currently have any chronic diseases
- Have had stable weight for at least 2 months
Participiation in this study will require: attending 3 in-person group meetings, maintaining dietary food records during the 4-week study, and to use a sensory cue to help determine when to stop eating.
Benefits for Participating in this Study
- Access to a sensory cue to help you decide when to stop eating or snacking
- Guidance around mindful eating techniques
- Record of your calorie intake for 4 weeks
Questions? Please email: email@example.com