Diet ID: Validating the Next Generation of Diet Assessment Tools
The purpose of this study was to validate a state-of-the-art online approach to assessing your diet in a quick and accurate way.
This 1 month-long study provided participants with a detailed diet analysis of your usual diet including Calories, Macronutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals.
Eligble participants for this study were required to meet the following criteria:
- Between the ages of 18-60
- Follow a “typical” diet with no diet restrictions (i.e. paleo, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free) or significant food allergies
- Are in the process of, or interested in improving your diet
Participation in the study required:
- Attending 1, 2-hour orientation.
- Completing 3, 30-minute dietary recalls each week for 3 weeks.
- Attending 1, 1-hour focus group upon completion.
Upon completion of the study participants received:
- A detailed diet analysis of their usual diet including Calories, Macronutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals
- A $50 Gift Card
Analysis is currently underway.