Novel Strategies for Treatment of Neurologic Disorders
November 16, 2019 | 8:30am - 4:30pm
Four Seasons, Hong Kong
Distinguished faculty and experts from Stanford University School of Medicine and the Greater Bay Area of China will discuss:
- Acute stroke intervention
- Treatment for brain tumors including CyberKnife Radiosurgery
- Updates on spine surgery and cerebrovascular surgery
- Medical treatment for movement disorders
- Developments in pediatric neurosurgery
- Neuromodulation and brain stimulation for various neurologic diseases
- Virtual reality
- Stem cell therapy
The meeting will also feature case presentations with input from local experts and provide the opportunity to explore and foster collaboration between Stanford and Hong Kong for both clinical work and basic science research.
Hong Kong CME/CPD accreditation pending.