Stanford Skull Base Surgeons present Stanford's first multi-day Endoscopic Endonasal Skull Base Surgery Hands-On Course this August!
- Hands-on Dissection
- State-of-the-art endoscopic equipment
- High-quality injected specimens
- 3D surgical anatomy lectures
- Virtual reality simulation
- "Bring your own case" panel discussion
Peter H. Hwang, MD
Professor of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery (Rhinology) and, by Courtesy, of Neurosurgery
Chief, Division of Rhinology & Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
This Course is a continuing medical education conference.
More Program and Registration information coming soon.