Kassi Kronfeld, MD
Graduate: Tufts University
Medical School: Oregon Health and Science University
Thompson EM, Wagner K, Kronfeld K, Selden NR. “Using a Two Variable Method in Radionuclide Shuntography to Predict Shunt Patency.” AANS/ CNS Annual Meeting, Pediatric Neurological Surgery Section. Dec 2013.
McFarlane RL, Raskin J, Smitasin P, Kronfeld K, Cetas JS. “Brainstem opioidgergic system involvement in survival after subarachnoid hemorrhage.” OHSU Research Week. May 2013.
Kronfeld, K., McFarlane, R, Cetas, JS. “Brainstem modulation of cerebral blood flow after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.” ACS Clinical Congress Medical Student Program Oct. 2011; ACP Regional Chapter meeting Nov. 2012
Kronfeld, K. “The Stigma on Social Loneliness and Alcohol Consumption and How Social Perceptions are Shaped.” UCLA Psychology Undergraduate Research Conference, May 2006
Cetas JS, McFarlane R, Kronfeld K, Smitasin P, Liu JJ, Raskin JS. Brainstem opioidergic system is involved in early response to experimental SAH. Transl Stroke Res. 2015 Apr; 6(2): 140-7.
Thompson E, Wagner K, Kronfeld K, Selden N. Using a Two Variable Method in Radionuclide Shuntography to Predict Shunt Patenc y. J Neurosurg. 2014 Dec; 121 (6): 1504-7.
Kronfeld K, Chou S. Simvastatin for prevention of delayed cerebral vasospasm and delayed cerebral ischemia following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. US Neurology, 2010;5(2):58-61
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2013
- OHSU Student Service Award honoree, May 2013
- OHSU Gerlinger Scholarship, 2012
- First Place, Outstanding Medical Student Poster Award in Basic Science Research, American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress, Oct 2011
- OSLER Summer Research Trainee, NIH Grant number TL1 RR024159, Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute, June-Sept 2011