Kassi Kronfeld, MD
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
B.S. Psychobiology, University of California
M.S. Biomedical Science, Tufts University
M.D., Oregon Health Science University
Internal Medicine Internship, Stanford University
Neurology Residency, Stanford University
- Quality Improvement
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Stroke Imaging
- Medical Education
Kronfeld K, Venkatasubramanian C, Kim E, Finley Caulfield A, “Implementation and performance of targeted temperature management for cardiac arrest patients.” Stanford Quality Improvement Symposium, May 2018.;
Kronfeld K, McCaslin A, Schenone B, Hobbs K. “Implementation of a Stroke Navigator: Using the EHR to improve patient care and clinical documentation.” Stanford School of Medicine Neuroscience Forum June 2017. International Stroke Conference Jan 2018.
McCaslin A, Joshi A, Kronfeld K, Murray N, Hobbs K. ”Improving ICU transfer quality using standardized documentation for Neurology patients.” Stanford Quality Improvement Symposium, May 2017.
Kronfeld K, Khatibi K, Hirsch KG, Heit JJ. “MR Perfusion predicts angiographic vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.” AAN Annual Meeting, April 2017
Cetas JS, McFarlane R, Kronfeld K, Smitasin P, Liu JJ, Raskin JS. Brainstem opioidergic system is involved in early response to experimental SAH. Transl Stroke Res. 2015 Apr; 6(2): 140-7.
Thompson E, Wagner K, Kronfeld K, Selden N. Using a Two Variable Method in Radionuclide Shuntography to Predict Shunt Patency. J Neurosurg. 2014 Dec; 121 (6): 1504-7.
Kronfeld K, Chou S. Simvastatin for prevention of delayed cerebral vasospasm and delayed cerebral ischemia following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. US Neurology, 2010;5(2):58-61
- Stanford Society of Physician Scholars, 2016
- Stanford Resident Teaching award, 2016
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2013
- OHSU Student Service Award honoree, May 2013
- OHSU Gerlinger Scholarship, 2012
- First Place, Outstanding Medical Student Poster Award in Basic Science Research, American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress, Oct 2011
- OSLER Summer Research Trainee, NIH Grant number TL1 RR024159, Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute, June-Sept 2011