Ke Cui, PhD
- Ph.D. in Physical Electronics, at University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, 2014
- B.S. in Optical Information Science and Technology, at University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, 2008
Honors and Awards
- 2014 Zhu Li Yuehua Outstanding Doctoral Scholarship of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2013 Kwang-Hua Scholarship
- 2012 National Scholarship for Graduate Students
- K. Cui, W. Peng, Z. Ren, J. Qian, and R. Zhu, “FPGA-based interrogation controller with optimized pipeline architecture for very large-scale fiber-optic interferometric sensor arrays”, Opt. Lasers Eng, 121, 389-396(2019).
- Z. Ren, *K. Cui, J. Li, R. Zhu, W. Peng, and J. Qian, “A high-quality phase modulation scheme with strong noise-suppressing capability for interferometric fiber-optic sensor applications”, Opt. Lasers Eng, 118, 34-41(2019).
- K. Cui, X. Li, Z. Ren and R. Zhu, "A high-resolution Vernier delay generator using delay-adjustable carry chains on FPGAs", 2019 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium (NSS) and Medical Imaging Conference (MIC), Manchester, UK, 2019.
- K. Cui, Z. Ren, J. Qian, W. Peng and R. Zhu, “Precisely Automatic Time Window Locating for Interferometric Fiber-Optic Sensor Array Based on TDM Scheme,” Sensors, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 3548, Oct., 2018.
- K. Cui, X. Li, and R. Zhu, “A High-Linearity Time-to-Digital Converter Based on Dynamically Delay-Adjustable Looped Carry Chains on FPGAs,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 89, no. 8, Aug., 2018.
- Z. Ren, *K. Cui, R. Zhu, W. Peng, J. Qian, “Efficient and Compact Inline Interferometric Fiber Sensor Array Based on Fiber Bragg Grating and Rectangular-Pulse Binary Phase Modulation”, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 18, no. 23, pp. 9556-9561, Dec., 2018.
- K. Cui, X. Li, and R. Zhu, “A High-Resolution Programmable Vernier Delay Generator Based on Carry Chains in FPGA,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 88, no. 6, Jun., 2017.
- K. Cui, X. Li, Z. Liu and R. Zhu, “Toward Implementing Multichannels, Ring-Oscillator-Based, Vernier Time-to-Digital Converter in FPGAs: Key Design Points and Construction Method,” IEEE Transactions on Radiation and Plasma Medical Sciences, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 391-399, Sept., 2017.
- K. Cui, Z. Ren, X. Li, Z. Liu, and R. Zhu, “A High-Linearity, Ring-Oscillator-Based, Vernier Time-to-Digital Converter Utilizing Carry Chains in FPGAs,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 697-704, Jan., 2017.
- K. Cui, S. Li, Z. Ren, and R. Zhu, “A Highly Compact and Efficient Interrogation Controller Based on FPGA for Fiber-Optic Sensor Array Using Interferometric TDM,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 3490-3496, Jun., 2017.
- K. Cui, Z. Liu, R. Zhu, and X. Li, FPGA-Based High-Performance Time-to-Digital Converters by Utilizing Multi-Channels Looped Carry Chains, 2017 International Conference on Field Programmable Technology, (FPT), 2017.
- Z. Ren, *K. Cui, J. Li, R. Zhu, Q. He, H. Wang, S. Deng, and W. Peng, "High-Quality Hybrid TDM/DWDM-Based Fiber Optic Sensor Array with Extremely Low Crosstalk Based on Wavelength-Cross-Combination Method," Opt. Express, vol. 25, pp. 28870-28885, 2017.
- W. X. Y. Li, *K. Cui, and W. Zhang, “A Memory Efficient Implementation Scheme of Gauss Error Function in a Laguerre-Volterra Network for Neuroprosthetic Devices,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 88, no. 4, Apr., 2017.
- K. Cui, J. Wang, H.-f. Zhang, S.-z. Lin, D.-x. Yang, and T.-y. Chen, “An Authentication Scheme with High Throughput Based on FPGA for a Practical QKD system,” Optik, vol. 126, no. 23, pp. 4747-4750, 2015.
- K. Cui, J. Wang, H.-F. Zhang, C.-L. Luo, G. Jin, and T.-Y. Chen, “A Real-Time Design Based on FPGA for Expeditious Error Reconciliation in QKD System,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 184-190, Jan., 2013.