Phone: 650-736-2780 Fax: 650-736-0234 E-mail »
Chen-Ming is interested in the front-end and back-end design of the medical devices. He is also interested in the molecular imaging instrumentation at the system level. Currently, he is developing a MRI compatible PET scanner insert dedicated to brain imaging.
- Master of Science, Physics (2010 - 2012), National Central University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Bachelor of Science, Physics (2003 - 2007), National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
Honors and Awards
- Valentin T. Jordanov Radiation Instrumentation Travel Grant to 2013 IEEE NSS/MIC/RTSD conference, Seoul, Korea
- Trainee Grant award to 2013 IEEE NSS/MIC/RTSD conference, Seoul, Korea
- Best poster presentation in the field of biophysics and soft-matter physics at 2011 Annual Meeting of the Physical Society of Taiwan