Facilities and Equipment
1. Varian TrueBeam STx with high-definition MLC (HDMLC) and flattening-filter free (FFF) beam modes with dose rates up to 24 Gy/min
2. 4 multi-energy Varian Clinac linear accelerators equipped with RapidArcTM, Millennium MLCs, portal imaging, and kV-OBI CBCT systems for image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT).
3. 2 Accuray CyberKnife 6MV X-band linear accelerators for image-guided robotic-arm radiosurgery and radiotherapy with InCise MLC, patient motion tracking (Synchrony), and X-Sight advanced dynamic image guidance.
4. Mobetron electron linear accelerator and Philips 250 kVp X-ray orthovoltage unit for intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT)
5. 15 Varian Eclipse workstations for 3D, IMRT and RapidArc™ treatment planning. AAA, Acuros, and eMC calculation algorithms are commissioned for treatment. ARIA record and verify database, via Citrix remote ARIA access
6. Varian iX afterloader with VS2000 192Ir source
7. 2 PET-CT scanners dedicated to patient simulation, including a new 128-slice Siemens Biograph mCT (Somatom Definition AS+ CT) with 4D and CT-perfusion capabilities
8. 3T MAGNETOM Skyra MR simulator
9. RPMTM, CalypsoR, and AlignRTR motion-management systems
10. Special procedures:
a. HDR Brachytherapy
b. Stereotactic radiotherapy with CyberKnife
d. Intraoperative RT
e. Total-body and total-skin irradiation
f. Episcleral eye-plaque therapy