We are the Office of Facilities Planning and Management (OFPM) for Stanford University School of Medicine.
We are a dedicated group of professionals working together to support Stanford University’s School of Medicine. We are organized into five functional areas:
To build the future of Stanford Medicine
To advance excellence in medicine through facilities stewardship
Here's what's most important to our team in pursuit of our vision and mission
- Our Values List:
- Excellence & Service
- Value-added service every day through continuous learning and improvement.
- Innovation & Impact
- Intelligent data-driven decision-making.
- Leadership & Integrity
- Leading and executing by example every day.
- Diversity & Respect
- Appreciating different perspectives, thoughts, and styles.
- Supporting professional development and self-managed career advancement.
- Collaboration & Partnership
- Investing in each other’s and the team’s success.
See some of our team successes
Any feedback to share?
Your opinions are important to us. Please share your thoughts with us via our feedback form.