Our mission at the Office of Medical Student Affairs is to provide comprehensive, integrated and efficient support services to medical students through partnerships throughout the School of Medicine. We are an effective and responsive team of professionals and student advocates who work collaboratively to ensure our students’ academic success and personal well-being.
Ease your transition back into school and enhance your Stanford Medicine experience.
This is your starting point for information, support and guidance. The Office of Medical Student Affairs (OMSA) team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your time here and supporting your school/life balance.
- Academic advising and tutoring
- Student life/wellness advising and personal counseling
- Extracurricular advising to help you make the most of your time outside the classroom
- Advising for student leaders of the Stanford Medical Student Association, interest groups and committees, and hosts traditional and featured events
- Help with housing issues
- Information, referrals, and services for students with disabilities in partnership with the Stanford Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Referrals to other Stanford Medicine and Stanford University resources
Ask Stanford OMSA
We're happy to help answer any questions and connect you with other Medical School groups.
Where Are We?
The Office of Medical Student Affairs is located at
Medical School Office Building (MSOB)
1265 Welch Road, Suite 100
Stanford, CA 94305-5404
Hospital Computer Access
Medical students may be granted Stanford Health Care and Lucille Packard Children's Hospital access for research, MedScholars and clinical experiences. If you need EPIC access, please contact us for more information.
Am I in Compliance?
Other Student Resources
- Medical Student Lockers (Alway Bldg)
- Hospital Photo ID Services
- LKSC 4th Floor Access
- LKSC Fitness Center Access and Policies
Lane Library Support
- Library Access
- LKSC 4th Floor Copier & Printer Stations
- More details