DEADLINE: Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 5:00 p.m.
More details to come.
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Pilot Grants funds innovative maternal and child health-focused clinical and translational research in the following categories:
Category I: Pilot Early Career ($35K)
Category II: New Ideas for Mid/Senior Investigators ($35K)
All projects must be significantly related to the health of expectant mothers and children. The applicant can be any practitioner or scientist who has a focus on maternal or child health research.
Forms for Applicants
More information to come.
Awards will be announced in June 2020. Earliest award start date is July 1, 2020. The performance period is 12 months for both categories.
- All applicants must have, or plan on, having a focus on maternal child1 health research.
- All applicants and their mentors must be MCHRI Members.
- A Primary Research Mentor must be identified for instructors or assistant professors.
- The following are not eligible:
- Clinician Educators (CEs)
- Visiting scholars to Stanford
- Senior Research Scientists, Research Associates/Assistants
- Former recipients of MCHRI/PRF/LPFCH-sponsored awards who have not complied with award/reporting requirements.
- Mentor or applicants who have Mentor or applicants who have not cleared overdraft(s) in previous MCHRI awards prior to applying.
No-Cost Extension Request
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
Pilot Grant Panel Chairs
Please contact MCHRI Administration or 650-724-0279 with any questions.