DEADLINE: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 - 5:00 PM
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Pilot Grants funds innovative maternal and child health-focused clinical and translational research in the following categories:
Category I: Pilot Early Career ($35K)
Category II: New Ideas for Mid/Senior Investigators ($35K)
All projects must be significantly related to the health of expectant mothers and children. The applicant can be any practitioner or scientist who has a focus on maternal or child health research.
**Opportunity to consult with one of our MCHRI panel chairs to review your new proposal or resubmission. Please click here to sign-up for a 15 minute slot on Wednesday, September 4, 2019. Limited seats available.**
Forms for Applicants
Awards will be announced in December 2019. Earliest award start date is January 1, 2020. The performance period is 12 months for both categories.
- All applicants must have, or plan on, having a focus on maternal child1 health research.
- All applicants and their mentors must be MCHRI Members.
- A Primary Research Mentor must be identified for instructors or assistant professors.
- The following are not eligible:
- Clinician Educators (CEs)
- Visiting scholars to Stanford
- Senior Research Scientists, Research Associates/Assistants
- Former recipients of MCHRI/PRF/LPFCH-sponsored awards who have not complied with award/reporting requirements.
- Mentor or applicants who have Mentor or applicants who have not cleared overdraft(s) in previous MCHRI awards prior to applying.
No-Cost Extension Request
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards
Pilot Grant Panel Chairs
Please contact MCHRI Administration or 650-724-0279 with any questions.