Faculty Scholar Program
LETTER OF INTENT DEADLINE: Monday, March 11, 2019 - 5:00 p.m.
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Faculty Scholar program support mid- to late- Assistant, or early Associate Professors appointed as Non-Tenure Line, Research (NTLR), University Tenure Line (UTL) or Medical Center Line (MCL) Faculty as follows:
- $100,000 per year for up to 5 years
- Use the resources first for their remuneration and benefits and second to support research costs such that there shall be demonstrable, significant and meritorious scholarship/research activities related to innovation in maternal or child health
Forms for Applicants
Letter of Intent deadline (required): March 11, 2019 - 5:00 p.m.
Applicants notified to proceed with full proposals: April 1, 2019
Full proposal deadline (by invitation): June 1, 2019 - 5:00 p.m.
Notification of selected proposals: July 2019
$100,000 per year for up to 5 years
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must meet these criteria:
- Hold a NTLR, UTL or MCL faculty appointment within the School of Medicine
- Be a member of MCHRI. Visit here to apply for MCHRI Membership.
- Have a track record of focusing the majority of their research on maternal or child health
|YEAR||# of Applications||# of Awards||Fudning Rate||Total Awarded
Faculty Scholar Program Co-Chairs
Please contact MCHRI Administration or 650-724-0279 with any questions.