MCHRI Drug & Device Development Training Program
Initially, the D3 training program will target clinical fellows (MD or MD, PhD), instructors & faculty, but will also be open to residents (DATE TBD). The 4-week onsite experience can be completed in four 1- week blocks, two 2-week blocks, or one 4-week block but must be completed within a 4 month timeframe from a projected start date in fall 2020.
To apply for the program, please submit the following as a compiled PDF document via email by (DATE TBD) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 page personal statement
- Applicant’s NIH Biosketch or CV
- Letter of Nomination* from Department Chair, Division Chief or Training Program Director
- *Letter must include support of salary during the internship period
- Simple budget with proposed outline of travel to and from a Bay Area industry site along with a justification
Participants will receive reimbursement as an awarded MCHRI travel grant to cover cost of travel (including mileage, toll reimbursement and other transportation related expenses). The travel grant is only designed to support the cost of travel to & from the Bay Area industry location. Therefore, expenditures such as salary, supplies, computer equipment, etc. will not be covered by the grant.
For questions about applying, please contact Grant Wells.