Web Services offers Google Analytics as the web analytics tool for sites hosted by IRT. Google Analytics provides extremely detailed data about your site traffic – who visited, how long they stayed, where they came from, and much more.
To use Google Analytics for your website, please submit a web help request. Within a week of your request, you can begin to see web traffic statistics for your website.
Web Services offers two levels of web analytics service:
- Self-service - We set up your Google Analytics account and provide you with access. You can run more than 80 customizable reports with drag-and-drop interfaces.
- On-demand service - We set up your Google Analytics account and provide you with a monthly web analytics report.
- Self-service or on-demand
- Vast online support resources (for Google Analytics)
- See how many visitors your site is attracting
- See which pages and links are the most popular
- Identify potential virus or spam threats (for pages that suddenly receive unusually high traffic)
This is an example of a Google Analytics page: