Public Computing Services
The Lane Medical Library provides access to and support for a variety of computer platforms, software, and multimedia equipment.
For a list of all of the software available at Lane, please see Software Applications Available. All Library computers require a SUNet ID for access.
- 3 stand-up, internet/searching-only computers (20 minute time limit).
- 10 sitting-down, research computers in the Redwood-Entry room and Study area, with Microsoft office applications and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- 26 computers total in the Duck & Redwood Rooms; SUNet ID required.
- 2 scanning workstations in the Redwood Room.
- 1 SHC workstation in the Redwood Room, supplied by SHC to access clinic applications.
- 1 eBook reading station in the Stone Room (monitor rotated 90° for easier reading)
- All public computers are connected to Lane's Printers.