IRT establishes policies for the SoM data communications network, offering both high speed wired and wireless service. Access to this network is controlled. To gain network access, you must register all devices, both wired and wireless, that you plan to use on the network. See the following areas for more information:
- Gaining Access provides instructions for self registering your computer for both wired and wireless access with the SoM. This is the easiest way to gain Network Access.
- Wireless Access provides instructions for gaining wireless access.
- Policies provides information on the Network Policies.
- Guest Access describes the wireless guest service.
- Off Campus Access provides instructions for installing the VPN client, and connecting to the SoM network using the VPN client, as well as instructions for setting up Remote Desktop Connections.