MESSAGE FROM THE CHIEF
Welcome to the Division of Immunology and Rheumatology. We strive to provide outstanding care for patients with immune-mediated and rheumatic disease, including rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus,ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, systemic sclerosis, poly- and dermatomyositis, vasculitis, gout and osteoarthritis. We bring the benefit of pioneering research to our patients and educate the next generation of specialists in the diagnosis, treatment and exploration of autoimmune disease.
To understand and treat immune-mediated and rheumatic diseases pursuing excellence in research, patient care, and education.
- To advance paradigm-shifting biomedical research into the causes and treatment of human disease
- To provide transformative care for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of immune-mediated and rheumatic diseases
- To educate physician-investigators
- To promote diversity and inclusion
SUPERIOR TRAINING AND EDUCATION
The commitment of Stanford has enabled the recruitment of new faculty members to our Division in the past five years, construction of new facilities (the Center for Clinical Sciences Research, (CCSR), and administrative reorganization to provide a critical mass and optimal environment for collaborative research and training within the field of adult rheumatology.
The goal of our Division is to leverage these institutional resources to perform leading research, provide superb clinical care, and prepare highly qualified candidates for careers as academic physician-scientists in the field of rheumatology.
- Thurs 5pm weekly Grand Rounds
- Fri 10:45am weekly Fellows Didactic Conference
- Fri 12noon weekly Journal Club
- Division Faculty Meeting: August 14, 2020
- Division Faculty Meeting: September, 11, 2020
- Clinical Faculty Discussion: September 11, 2020
- Division Faculty Meeting: October 9, 2020
- Division Faculty Meeting: November 13, 2020
- Clinical Faculty Discussion: November 13, 2020