MESSAGE FROM THE CHIEF
Welcome to the Division of Immunology and Rheumatology. We strive to provide outstanding care for patients with immune-mediated and rheumatic disease, including rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematodes, poly- and dermatomyositis, vasculitis and osteoarthritis. We bring the benefit of pioneering research to our patients and educate the next generation of specialists in the diagnosis, treatment and exploration of autoimmune disease.
We are committed to understand and treat immune-mediated and rheumatic diseases pursuing the highest standards of excellence in research, patient care, and education.
In the spirit of academic medicine, we seek:
To advance paradigm-shifting biomedical research into the causes and treatment of human disease
To educate physician-investigators of the highest integrity and ever-expanding expertise
To provide comprehensive and transformative care for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic and immune mediated diseases
SUPERIOR TRAINING AND EDUCATION
The commitment of Stanford has enabled the recruitment of new faculty members to our Division in the past five years, construction of new facilities (the Center for Clinical Sciences Research, (CCSR), and administrative reorganization to provide a critical mass and optimal environment for collaborative research and training within the field of adult rheumatology.
The goal of our Division is to leverage these institutional resources to perform leading research, provide superb clinical care, and prepare highly qualified candidates for careers as academic physician-scientists in the field of rheumatology.
May 14, 2018
Fellows Khushboo Sheth and Antonia Valenzuela presented their poster at Quality Improvement & Patient Safety Symposium
May 4, 2018
Doyt Conn Lecture
Delivered by CM Weyand
- Division Faculty Meeting: May 11, 2018
- Division Faculty Meeting: June 8, 2018
- 2018 Fellows Party: June 29, 2018
- Division Faculty Meeting: July 13, 2018
- Division Faculty Meeting: August 10, 2018
- Division Faculty Meeting: September 14, 2018
- Division Retreat 2018: October 5, 2018
- Division Faculty Meeting: October 12, 2018
- ACR Annual Meeting: October 19-24, 2018: Chicago, IL
- Division Faculty Meeting: November 9, 2018
- Division Faculty Meeting: December 14, 2018