Human Resource Compliance Program - COMP!Y
The Human Resources Group has developed a compliance program which we hope will assist supervisors and managers in the School of Medicine (SoM) in complying with employment laws and Stanford policies and practices. Our objectives are to:
- Assess current compliance
- Identify current trends or problems
- Provide information, training and education
- Correct deficiencies and continuously improve compliance over time
- Keep SOM updated on the latest compliance developments.
- Compliance Briefings
The Fall 2009 Power point presentation on the compliance program and compliance requirements by topic.
- The Spring 2010 Power Point presentation, "Keeping Up With Stanford Policy And The Law"
- The Fall 2011 Power Point presentation, "Stanford Policies, Laws Prologue to 2012 Compliance Survey"
- Fall 2013 Keeping Up with Stanford Policy and the Law
- Self-Assessment Survey
This tool will assist you in evaluating how your department is meeting compliance requirements.
- Results of Self Assessment Survey
- Summary of the HRG 2014 Compliance Survey
- Compliance Self Assessment 2014 Survery Results
- Comp!y Alert
These are e-updates alerting you to new legal cases, changes in law and Stanford policy, and special training opportunities.
- To subscribe, please send an email to Greta Lazaro.
- Archived Comp!y Alerts
- March 11, 2010 Alert
- June 16, 2010 Alert
- January 10, 2011 Alert
- March 7, 2011 Alert
- January 17, 2012 Alert
Note: Comp!y Alert is intended as an update on policy and legal changes only – it is not intended to provide HR advice on any specific situation or case. If you have a current situation that needs attention, please call a member of the HRG team so we can help you think through your specific question or case.
- Training Calendar
This shows the various training sessions that HRG is scheduling for the year.