Stanford Health Promotion Network
The mission of the Stanford Health Promotion Network is to:
- Implement best practices and cost-effective wellness programs
- Improve the health of the community
- Demonstrate the impact of these efforts
The goals of the Stanford Health Promotion Network are to:
- Establish wellness and prevention goals as an agenda for the Bay Area
- Build a network of organizations committed to health improvement
- Identify obstacles that inhibit health promotion opportunities
- Measure the effect of incentives that encourage healthy lifestyle
- Implement best practices in the field of health promotion
- Measure "return on investment"
For more information about the network contact:
The SHPN’s motto is: "Changing the Face of Healthcare Together"