Watch the presentations from Health Matters 2018:
- When does an obsession become a disorder?
- The pressures of high blood pressure
- Listen and learn: the latest in hearing science
- Using your genome sequence and big data to manage your health
- Don’t miss a beat: the latest in heart health
- How the stroke stopwatch was shattered
- Immunotherapy: using your body’s natural defenses to fight cancer
- Facebook Live version of Immunotherapy: using your body’s natural defenses to fight cancer. Featuring questions that were posted and answered live on Facebook.
- Keepin’ it chill: helping kids stay cool under pressure
- Making good choices in tough times
- Fueling the cures of tomorrow
Watch the presentations from Health Matters 2017:
- Embracing a Healthy Lifestyle Today to Enhance Your Life Tomorrow
- How Heart Doctors Stay Heart Healthy
- Your Microbiome: What Is It, and How Can It Help or Hurt You?
- Optimizing Wellness: Nutrition and Lifestyle Advice
- Don’t Skimp on Sleep! Reclaiming Sleep to Live Your Best Life
- Vision Science: The Latest Research and Treatments
Listen to iTunes podcasts of presentations from Health Matters 2017:
Watch the presentations from Health Matters 2016:
- Super Genes: Do Exceptional Athletes Hold the Key to Health?
- Aging Is Not Inevitable: Are Stem Cells the Fountain of Youth?
- Me and My Microbes: What's My Microbiome and How Does It Affect My Health?
- Our Relationship with Food: How to Make It a Healthy One
- Heartbeats and Tweets: Social Media Support Groups for Promoting Heart Health
- Precision Health for Women: Why Sex and Gender Matter
- Women and Heart Disease: Your Risk and What You Can Do about It
- Aging with Grace: What to Expect as Your Parents Get Older
- Managing Concussions on the Sidelines: Proper Detection, Treatment, and Therapies
- Breast Cancer: Advances in Screening and Prevention
- Immunotherapy for Ovarian Cancer: The Future Looks Promising
- Colorectal Cancer: How Precision Health Will Create Better Outcomes
- Management of Chronic Pain: Getting to the Root of Persistent Pain
- Sleep Health: How Different Phases of Life Shape Our Sleep
- Precision Mineralization: How to Maintain Strong Bones
- Melanoma and Sex: How Gender Affects Incidence and Outcome
Watch the presentations from Health Matters 2015:
- Dispelling the Myths: Realistic Strategies for Maintaining Cognitive Health and Preventing Dementia - Frank Longo, MD, PhD
- Tips for Safe Workouts: How to Stay Healthy and Injury-Free - Jason Dragoo, MD
- Infectious Disease: How Vulnerable is Your Family and Our Community? - Eric A. Weiss, MD, FACEP
- Approaching the Second Half of Life with Health and Vitality: The Latest Research on Longevity and Aging - Anne Brunet, PhD
- Heart Disease Prevention: What You Really Need to Know About Diet, Exercise, and Heart Health - David J. Maron, MD
- Understanding Breast Cancer Biology: New Discoveries and Treatment Advances - Mark D. Pegram, MD, and Kimberly H. Allison, MD
- Teen Mental Health and Your Family—Practical Information and Insights - Panel from Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Watch the presentations from Health Matters 2014:
- Dethroning the Emperor: the Genome, New Medicine, and Future of Cancer
- Sports, Brain Injury, and Neuroscience
- Should "Sleeping Like a Baby" Really be Our Goal
- Big Data. Big Deal.
- Well-being, Resilience, and Mental Health: Every Family's Concern
- Strategies for Maintaining Cognitive Health and Preventing Dementia
- Cancer Risk Factors: Revolutionary Genomic Techniques for Early Cancer Detection and Monitoring
Watch the presentations from Health Matters 2012:
- Opening Plenary session with Ron Johnson: Stanford Medicine + You = ?
- The Coming Epidemic of Dementia and How It Can Be Diagnosed, Treated, and Prevented
- Clinical Trials at Stanford: A Virtual Tour of the Jill and John Freidenrich Center for Translational Research
- Can Stem Cells Be Used to Repair Damaged Hearts?
- Transforming 300 Billion Points into Diagnostics, Therapeutics, and New Insights into Disease
- Movement Disorders and What Can Be Done About Them
- Breast Cancer in the Genomic Age
- Sensing and Diagnosing Cancer Before It Becomes A Disease