Past fellows have included:
- those holding a bachelor's degree seeking to clarify their next steps
- those holding a bachelor's degree who know that they are going to strive for an advanced degree in the health sciences, but need a gap year
- professionals holding a bachelor's degree seeking an education and experiential training in preventing chronic diseases and
- allied health professionals holding a bachelor's degree seeking a career change or new direction in their career path.
Stanford H4A offers an opportunity to develop the skills participants need to design and assess evidence-based, innovative and sustainable community health interventions.
Participants will learn how to:
- Assess community needs
- Map the factors that influence behavior
- Design strategies for improving health in a community
- Evaluate the impact of an intervention