Library Preparation Services
Unlock the secrets of the transcriptome with RNA-Seq
- Total RNA-Seq
- Total RNA-Seq provides transcriptional profiling for both the coding and noncoding regions of the genome. Ribo-zero depletion of rRNA is followed by strand-specific library preparation using the TruSeq Stranded Total RNA Library Preparation kit.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 500 ng purified RNA at a concentration of 50 ng/ul. A260/280 > 2. RIN < 8 is acceptable.
- mRNA-Seq provides transcriptional profiling for the coding portion of the genome. Purification of poly-A containing mRNA molecules using oligo-DT attached magnetic beads is followed by strand-specific library preparation using the TruSeq Stranded mRNA Library Preparation kit.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 500 ng purified RNA at a concentration of 10 ng/ul. A260/280 > 2. RIN > 8.
- Fluidigm C1 Single-Cell cDNA Libraries
- Single-Cell RNA-Seq Following single-cell capture and conversion of mRNA into cDNA on the Fluidigm C1 Single-Cell AutoPrep System, RNA sequencing libraries are generated using a modified Illumina Nextera XT DNA sample preparation protocol.
- Sample Requirements: cDNA normalized to 0.2 ng/ul in a 96-well plate with volume exceeding 3 ul.
Take a dive into linked read and single-cell sequencing using droplet based technology from 10x Genomics
- Chromium Genome Solution
- The Chromium Genome uses GemCode technology to partition a high molecular weight genomic DNA sample across up to millions of GEMs. As a result of partitioning, linked reads are generated containing a unique 10x Barcode that maps back to the original HMW gDNA that it originated from. This long-range information has been adopted in many applications including whole-genome phasing, structural variant analysis, and de novo genome assembly.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 100 ng of HMW gDNA (>50 kb), A260/280 > 1.8. Profile from TapeStation genomic DNA or similar assay must be provided with submission.
- Chromium Single Cell 3' Solution
- The Chromium Single Cell 3’ leverages 10x’s GemCode technology to provide transcriptional profiling of 1,000s to 10,000s of individual cells. Transcriptional profiling at the single cell level rather than a bulk sample allows for deconvolution of heterogenous samples.
- Sample Requirements: Inquire for customized requirements.
Explore patterns of methylation using MethylSeq
- Whole-Genome Bisulfite Sequencing
- Whole-Genome Bisulfite Sequencing can be used to detect patterns of cytocine methylation in the genome. Bisulfite conversion of DNA is completed using the Zymo Research EZ DNA Methylation-Gold Kit followed by library preparation using the EpiGnome/TruSeq DNA Methylation kit.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 200 ng purified DNA at a concentration of 10 ng/ul. A260/280 > 1.8.