Library Preparation Services
The following library preparation services are intended for use on Illumina instruments. For PacBio Sequel library preparation, please visit our PacBio Sequencing page.
Unlock the secrets of the transcriptome with RNA-Seq
- Total RNA-Seq
- Total RNA-Seq provides transcriptional profiling for both the coding and noncoding regions of the genome. Ribo-zero depletion of rRNA is followed by strand-specific library preparation using the TruSeq Stranded Total RNA Library Preparation kit.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 500 ng purified RNA at a concentration of 50 ng/ul. A260/280 > 2. RIN < 8 is acceptable.
- mRNA-Seq provides transcriptional profiling for the coding portion of the genome. Purification of poly-A containing mRNA molecules using oligo-DT attached magnetic beads is followed by strand-specific library preparation using the TruSeq Stranded mRNA Library Preparation kit.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 500 ng purified RNA at a concentration of 10 ng/ul. A260/280 > 2. RIN > 8.
- Fluidigm C1 Single-Cell cDNA Libraries
- Single-Cell RNA-Seq Following single-cell capture and conversion of mRNA into cDNA on the Fluidigm C1 Single-Cell AutoPrep System, RNA sequencing libraries are generated using a modified Illumina Nextera XT DNA sample preparation protocol.
- Sample Requirements: cDNA normalized to 0.2 ng/ul in a 96-well plate with volume exceeding 3 ul.
Take a dive into linked read and single-cell sequencing using droplet based technology from 10x Genomics
- Chromium Genome Solution
- The Chromium Genome uses GemCode technology to partition a high molecular weight genomic DNA sample across up to millions of GEMs. As a result of partitioning, linked reads are generated containing a unique 10x Barcode that maps back to the original HMW gDNA that it originated from. This long-range information has been adopted in many applications including whole-genome phasing, structural variant analysis, and de novo genome assembly.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 100 ng of HMW gDNA (>50 kb), A260/280 > 1.8. Profile from TapeStation genomic DNA or similar assay must be provided with submission.
- Chromium Single Cell 3' Solution
- The Chromium Single Cell 3’ leverages 10x’s GemCode technology to provide transcriptional profiling of 1,000s to 10,000s of individual cells. Transcriptional profiling at the single cell level rather than a bulk sample allows for deconvolution of heterogenous samples.
- Sample Requirements: Inquire for customized requirements.
Explore patterns of methylation using MethylSeq
- Whole-Genome Bisulfite Sequencing
- Whole-Genome Bisulfite Sequencing can be used to detect patterns of cytocine methylation in the genome. Bisulfite conversion of DNA is completed using the Zymo Research EZ DNA Methylation-Gold Kit followed by library preparation using the EpiGnome/TruSeq DNA Methylation kit.
- Sample Requirements: Minimum of 200 ng purified DNA at a concentration of 10 ng/ul. A260/280 > 1.8.