Stanford University Athletic Courtesy Card
Stanford ID Card Offices
- Visit the website
- Location: ID Card Office, Tresidder Union, 459 Lagunita Drive, 2nd Floor
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m
- Phone: (650) 498-CARD (8-2273)
- Every second Thursday of the month the office offer extended hours 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Last Revised 06/21/2018
Basic Information about the Card
- Athletic Access Pass Cards are FREE for House Staff.
- As a GME Resident or Fellow, an Athletic Access pass will be authorized by the GME Department.
- The pass will be given out to you at your Orientation at the GME Table (no earlier).
- Your employee badge/photo ID is required to pick up your card.
- Spouses and domestic partners of House Staff are NOT eligible for a courtesy card.
- The cost is $10 for any guest pass for the entire day which may be used at both gyms & the aquatic center. Children are also $10 for a day pass but may have less access than adults (certain hours only).
- There is also a resident/fellow (only) gym located in the GME 4th floor Call Quarters.