Get familiar with the university campus, hospital campus, and abundant housestaff resources.
Stanford is filled with beautiful architecture and art spread throughout the campus.
View our 150+ available residency and fellowship training programs with both ACGME-accredited and non-ACGME accredited programs.
If you have any questions regarding a program, contact each program's Program Coordinator.
- Take note of the deadlines for the residencies and/or fellowship you are interested in and plan ahead. Send all applications directly to your program-of-interest.
- If you are an international medical graduate (IMG) and you get accepted into a training program, please start the J-1 visa process immediately, preferably 6 months before your training date.
Diversity Reception & Social
For prospective applicants interviewing at Stanford and current housestaff at SHC/LPCH and affiliated hospitals
- Click on this event link to register for the event.
- The event is intended to introduce applicants to the diversity of the Stanford community. We take a broad and inclusive view of diversity to include race/ethnicity, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, physical abilities, socioeconomic status, religion, and first generation in higher education status.
Getting to know Stanford
- Stanford University Campus Map
- Stanford School of Medicine: Maps & Directions
- Stanford Health Care Directions & Maps
- Ride on the Marguerite Shuttle and Buses for free
- C or Z Parking Permits on the medical campus
- Commute Club
- Stanford Athletics
- Stanford Hospital Construction Site Tour (open 2018)
- Stanford Health Care Quick Facts (click on "Quick Facts" box)
- Stanford Health Care - Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard's Children Hospital
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- ...and many more program-specific training sites!