- It is mandatory for all SHC and LPCH residents/fellows to document duty hours in MedHub each week and to complete any faculty/program evaluations assigned via MedHub.
- More information regarding duty hour entry can be found here.
MedHub is a web-based Residency Management System designed to track and document a variety of critical program and resident activities relating to institutional reimbursement and program accreditation.
All housestaff are provided with a MedHub username and password after they have completed orientation. MedHub is accessible from any computer with an internet connection, within the hospital, at home, or from your favorite coffee house!
Log into Medhub at: http://stanford.medhub.com
How Residents/Fellows Use MedHub
esidents/fellows can use MedHub to:
- Initiate Absence Requests (Vacations, Away Conferences, and Leaves of Absence)
- Log Procedures
- View Master Rotation Schedule
- View Program Calendars
- View Program Curricula, Goals, and Objectives
- Utilize Alerts
- Maintain Learning Portfolio & CV