Mitra Haddad, BA
Last Revised 12/30/2019
- Postdoctoral appointments are annual.
- Send an email to Mitra Haddad firstname.lastname@example.org 60 days in advance of the appointment start date with Postdoc’s
- Legal name (1st & last names)
- Program name
- Appointment start & end dates
- Postdoc email address
- Call Mitra with the person’s SSN
- Specify whether one is new to Stanford or continuing appointment
- For trainees moving from GME payroll to Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA), appointment paperwork must be scanned in PDF format sequentially, and be sent in one e-mail.
Application submission to GME - 30 days prior to appointment start date.
Occupational Health Clearance with Stanford University
- Postdoc to call the University Occupational Health Center at (650) 725-5308 to schedule an appointment and provide:
- First name
- Last name
- SUNet ID
- Postdoc will be asked to log into myohc.stanford.edu to complete the appropriate assigned paperwork and provide their immunization records.
- Program to provide Postdoc name, DOB and PTA # to the University Occupational Health Center at suohc.stanford.edu for the charges.
University Occupational Health Center
480 Oak Road, Room B15
Stanford, CA 94305-8007