Mitra Haddad, BA
Last Revised 1/23/2018
- Postdoctoral appointments are annual.
- Send an email to Mitra Haddad email@example.com 60 days in advance of the appointment start date with Postdoc’s
- Legal name (1st & last names)
- Program name
- Appointment start & end dates
- Postdoc email address
- Call Mitra with the person’s SSN
- Specify whether one is new to Stanford or continuing appointment
- If the postdoc needs Children's EPIC access
- For trainees moving from GME payroll to Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA), appointment paperwork must be scanned in PDF format sequentially, and be sent in one e-mail.
Postdoctoral Appointment Form
For current house staff at SHC/LPCH seeking a Postdoc appointment for AY 2019-2020
- View the Postdoc Appointment page.
- Program and trainee are responsible for timely submission of appointment paperwork and timely completion of assignments.
- Appointment Window: 7/1/2019 - 6/30/2020
- Application Deadline: 6/1/2019
Occupational Health Clearance with Stanford University
- Programs need to provide a letter with the Postdoc Checklist to GME from Stanford University Occupational Health office verifying Medical Clearance and that House staff can work with patients without restriction.
Pls. have your house staff call Environmental Safety Facility (ESF) to make an appointment and have the following documents at the time of appointment:
|1. Immunization records||to be provided by house staff|
|2. Completed & approved Health Screening Payment Authorization Form||to be provided by program. To obtain a copy of the form, visit http://spctrm.stanford.edu/Web3Files-Open/HS/Payment_Authorization_Form_10.13.pdf|
Environmental Safety Facility (ESF)University Occupational Health Center:
480 Oak Road, Room B15, Stanford, CA 94305-8007
Phone: (650) 725-5308