- Stanford Health Care - HealthStream:
- Stanford Children's Health - HealthStream: Learning@stanfordchildrens.org
Last Revised 08/08/2018
To maintain compliance with various hospital, state, and federal policies, all housestaff are required to complete a number of online training modules on an annual basis.
Required Online Training Due
For continuing housestaff at SHC/LPCH and affiliated hospitals
- Please complete by the 05/31/18, 9:00PM PST deadline to earn the GME Education Benefit of $2,000, paid in October-November 2018. See stipends and bonuses.
- Outgoing/Graduating Residents/Fellows do NOT need to complete the HealthStream modules.
- Failure to comply may result in no payment of the GME Education Benefit.
- Visit the HealthStream page for a list of the Continuing Housestaff training requirements.
Log On to HealthStream
Your username and password are the same: md-0(dictation #).
Required Training for Incoming & Continuing Housestaff
- Most modules are self-paced and include pre/post assessments, therefore time commitment will vary by individual (~6 hours for continuing and ~7.5 hours for incoming).
- Please see the following for required HealthStream training for incoming and continuing residents/fellows:
Marcy Kulakow, BA
Mitra Haddad, BA
Contact for HealthStream
- Stanford Health Care - Health Stream
- Stanford Children's Health - Health Stream