GME issues the trainee's contract on MedHub for program in February.
Program Director signs and approves the contract on MedHub.
Trainee signs the contract on MedHub. Contract is completed.
What is included in the contract?
The following information is included in the contract:
- Resident/Fellow Name (Incoming or Continuing)
- Date of the Contract Sent to Program, then to Housestaff
- PGY level for the next academic year
- Program Name
- Start Date
- End Date
- Stipend per month
- Program Director Signature
- Designated Institutional Officer Signature
- Resident/Fellow Signature
- Resident/Fellow Date of Signature
- Relevant attachments that must be ready thoroughly by the resident/fellow prior to signing
I'm a(n) incoming/continuing resident/fellow. Why haven't I received my contract yet?
The reason may be any one of the following
- GME is working on finalizing contracts for all programs
- Program has received the contract, but the Program Director must sign the contract before the resident/fellow can sign the contract
- it is not contract season yet (February - March)
I do not see my question answered here.
Last Revised 08/08/2018