Compensation and Benefits
Academic General Pediatric Fellows have a dual appointment with our Office of Graduate Medical Education and the Office of Academic Affairs, 80/20 for fellowship research and clinical duties, respectively. The compensation scale below is for 80% of appointment, the other 20% is compensated at a higher instructor rate.
Salaries for fellows for academic year 2017-18 are as follows:
Additional benefits (subject to appropriate taxes) include:
- Moving allowance (new hires only): $3,000
- Annual eduational allowance: $2,000*
- Cell phone allowance: $1,000*
- Housing stipend: $6,000 per year/$500 per month
- Cost of initial CA MD license and renewals*
- Cost of initial DEA and renewals*
- Medical, dental, vision, and long term disability insurance provided.
- *Please see House Staff Policies and Procedures for full details.