Genetic testing and consultation
Basic Science, Department of Genetics
Department of Genetics, Mail Stop-5120
Stanford, California 94305-5120
The above contact will not be able to provide information about genetic testing, doctor appointments, graduate school application status, employment, internships, or anything about applying to medical school. Application for post-doctoral research, summer internships, or any other association with a faculty member must be directed to the individual professor.
For your information the following links might be useful:
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Graduate School Admission within in the School of Medicine
- Overall BioSciences Program
- Faculty Research Directory in Biomedical & Biological Sciences
- Courses at Stanford University
- A Guide to applying to graduate programs at Stanford University
Please email the Webmaster to report an error or provide feedback on the Department of Genetics website.