SMSA offers a number of useful resources for medical students on its website. Featured resources include:
- Medipedia: A searchable wiki which contains information about everything you could want to know about Stanford Medical School and more!
- Quick search: . Have a question? : Check here first! A list of important contacts in the medical school
- Student Profiles: Get in touch with your classmates and find out what they like.
- SMSA Classifieds: Buy & sell books and post sublets.
- Med Student Research Projects Database: See postings by faculty members of research projects for medical students.
- Student Clerkship Advice Forum: Read what others have said about clerkships and add your own comments.
- Bench and Bedside, a magazine produced by the Stanford Medical Student Alumni Association.
- SMSA Suggestions Box: We want to hear from you! Send us your ideas and suggestions.
The FMIG is a medical student led organization that seeks to educate students about the discipline of Family Medicine through educational, social and service learning activities. Subscribe to the FMIG network to receive news and information about Family Medicine (Stanford Internal).
IMIG serves as a forum for people interested in the many facets of integrative medicine. Activities include exploration of the various modalities under the umbrella of integrative medicine, such as acupuncture, Ayurveda, and meditation, with special attention paid to the integration of these services into the practices of allopathic physicians. Discussions delve into the current understanding of efficacy, methodology, research, and regulation of the modalities.
Are you interested in learning more about Family Medicine? Would you like a way to stay informed about current Family Medicine-related issues in the Bay Area? If so, please email Art Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org