Evaluation Forms and Resources
The Division of Evaluation uses a wide range of evaluation forms and external resources to gather, analyze, and contextualize information.
Course and Clerkship Evaluation Tools
We survey all foundational Pre-Clerkships and required Clerkships. The following evaluation form templates can be adapted to collect ratings:
In addition, you can use online software to produce your own classroom surveys. This guide explains how to present Pre-Clerkship or Clerkship ratings using E*Value data: How to Use E*Value: Aggregate Performance and Comments.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
- Medical School Graduation Questionnaire (GQ)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- Academic Medicine
- American Journal of Evaluation (AJE)
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Western Group on Educational Affairs (WGEA)
- American Evaluation Association
Please contact Jennifer Deitz, Director of Evaluaton, for assistance.