The Division of Evaluation produces a wide range of evaluation reports to inform decision making in the School of Medicine. Click on the topic area desired for a list of related evaluation reports.
Some of these documents are only open to authorized members of the Stanford faculty, student body, and administration, and others are available only to the Committee on Curriculum and Academic Policy (CCAP), Faculty Senate, and Dean's Office.
To obtain reports on the following topics, please send a request to Jennifer Deitz, Director of Evaluation.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
- Educators-4-CARE (E4C) Program
- Student Wellness
- Scholarly Concentrations
- Matriculating Student Questionnaire
- Graduating Student Questionnaire
- Alumni Performance in Residency Programs