About the Evaluation Sciences Unit
Our mission is to be the evaluation partner of choice in developing, evaluating, and implementing healthcare delivery innovations towards optimizing healthcare for patients, families, providers and payers.
Our vision is to inform the delivery of high quality, coordinated, patient/family-centered care through embedded health care delivery research.
Levels of Partnership
AD HOC HELP
- Four Hours of consultation for your study
- Guidance on study design, focus, and scope
SEED GRANT STUDY SUPPORT
- Provide consultation and feedback on proposed study with PCPH faculty
- Provide statistical support for study assessment
- Link you with other research support or data analysts
- Offer research support prior to study start
- Helpp with writing abstracts, presentations and/or manuscripts
- Help identify funding source(s)
- Design evaluation study for new medium-large scale projects
- conduct mixed methods evaluation