The Annual Staff Recognition Program has been a long-standing tradition to honor staff whose work and dedication have helped make Stanford the great institution that it is today. Without their contributions, the advances of faculty, researchers and students--across all of the school's missions--would not be possible.
School of Medicine awarded the Spirit Award to two exceptional staff members. In addition, the School recognized two individuals who initiated or led significant change and innovation with the Inspiring Change Leadership Award.
- Thirty-five years of service
- Thirty years of service
- Twenty-five years of service
- Twenty years of service
- Fifteen years of service
- Ten years of service
- Five years of service
- 2011 Spirit Award Recipients
- 2011 Inspiring Change Leadership Award Recipients
- 2011 Annual Staff Recognition Reception Video
In Memory of:
Dean Philip Pizzo honors employees