The Annual Staff Recognition Program has been a long-standing tradition to honor staff whose work and dedication have helped make Stanford the great institution that it is today. Without their contributions, the advances of faculty, researchers and students--across all of the school's missions--would not be possible.
School of Medicine awarded the Spirit Award to two exceptional staff members. In addition to the annual Spirit Award, the School recognized two individuals who initiated or led significant change and innovation with the Inspiring Change Leadership Award.
This year's reception was held on May 20, 2011 at the new Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge.
- Forty years of service
- Thirty-five years of service
- Thirty years of service
- Twenty-five years of service
- Twenty years of service
- Fifteen years of service
- Ten years of service
- Five years of service
- 2010 Spirit Award Recipients
- 2010 Inspiring Change Leadership Award Recipients
- 2010 Annual Staff Recognition Reception Slideshow
- 2010 Annual Staff Recognition Reception Video
Dean Philip Pizzo honors employees