Get Help Now!
Trainings and Consultation
Want training for yourself or your course team or TAs?
Faculty are finding Canvas very easy to learn and navigate. But, if you feel like you’d prefer an introduction, we would be more than happy to meet with you at your convenice. An introduction for faculty or course staff typically takes less than an hour to get you up-to-speed
One-on-One Troubleshooting or Feature Testing
If you feel confident about working in Canvas, but need some help with a particular problem, or if you want to test Canvas functionality before you use it with your course, we can help with that as well. We can use special testing accounts to let you see how certain features look and act.
Assignment and Quiz Q&A
Many faculty new to Canvas want to ensure a smooth role out out to an assignment or quiz. We can help by using a test account to preview an exam, seeing it just as students will. Though we can't edit content, we can alert you to misconfigurations in test, question, and media settings. Simply let us know about a week before you plan to offer the assignment/exam. And, please include exam details.
We've created a handful of short videos (< 5 min each) based on our most frequently asked questions by course teams concerning getting a Canvas course up and running quickly.
- How To Publish Your Course Materials in Canvas
- How To Add People to Your Canvas Course
- How To Communicate With Your Course in Canvas
- Creating a Quiz
- How To Customize Your Canvas Dashboard
- How To Change Notification Preferences In Canvas
- Canvas Analytics Overview
- How To Embedd a YouTube Video in Canvas
- Canvas Scheduler Tool for Student Sign-ups
- Canvas Calendar for Students