Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinic Information and Patient Resources
Information about Epidermolysis bullosa (EB)
- EB Facts
- EB Wound Care -Read tips about wound care for an EB child in Basic Care Tips for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) - A Parent's Guide by Lorraine Spaulding (PDF)
- EB wound care videos - Videos and documents prepared by Stanford
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF)
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America (DEBRA)
- DebRA International
- Jackson Gabriel Silver Foundation (JGSF)
For information on support groups in Northern and Southern California, please refer to this website, which was developed by a parent of a child with EB:
Camps for children with severe skin conditions
- Camp Wonder
This free summer camp for children with serious skin conditions is organized each year by the Children's Skin Disease Foundation.
- Camp Discovery
Each year, the American Academy of Dermatology sponsors a week-long camp at no cost for children ages 10 to 16 with serious skin conditions.
- EB Survivors (Winter Camp)
USEB provides a specialized Camp designed specifically for children and teens with EB and run by adults with EB.
- Camp Spirit (Winter Camp)
Each year the EB clinic sponsors a Winter Adventure Camp (Camp Spirit) for children with recessive dystrophic EB.