Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinic Physician Resources
- EB Diagnostic Services Stanford's Dermatopathology Service evaluates biopsies for the diagnosis of epidermolysis bullosa with electron microscopy and with immunomapping of the basement membrane zone. This service is provided in close collaboration with Dr. Joyce Teng, Director of Pediatric Dermatology and with, Director of the Clinic for Bullous Disorders.
- Basic Care Tips for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) - A Parent's Guide - A guide to would care for an EB child by Lorraine Spaulding, edited by Anna Bruckner, MD. (PDF)
- EB wound care videos - Videos and documents prepared by Stanford Dermatology staff with suggestions for wound care for children with EB.
- Genetic testing for EB - GeneDx specializes in genetic testing for rare hereditary disorders.
- EB Anesthesia Guidelines for Patients with EB by Elliot Krane, MD., Professor of Anesthesia at the Stanford University Medical Center and of Pediatrics at the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. (PDF)