Current EB Studies
We are currently conducting several clinical trials and research studies for EB. Please click on the links below for details on individual studies.
As we begin new studies, we will list them here.
- Serlopitant for Itch in EB (all types of EB)
- Intravenous Type VII Collagen for RDEB
- Topical Gene Therapy for RDEB
- Injected Gene Therapy for RDEB
- Exon Skipping Therapy for RDEB
Research Studies: (no investigational treatment)
Active Studies (Not Currently Enrolling New Participants):
- Diacerin for EB Simplex
- Sirolimus for EB Simplex
- Gene Transfer for RDEB (Phase 1/2a)
- Drug Repurposing for EB Simplex
For information about your rights as a research participant, please contact the Stanford Institutional Review Board (IRB) at (650) 723-5244 or toll-free at 1-866-680-2906.