- Drug Intervention Trials that are Recruiting
Phase II, Multi-Center, Single-Arm, Two-Cohort Trial of GDC-0449 for Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Trials studying the condition of "rosacea"
A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Pilot Study To Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Ziana (Clindamycin Phosphate 1.2% and Tretinoin 0.025%) Gel For The Treatment of Rosacea over 12 Weeks
Other Trials and Studies
- Derivation of primary donor cell lines for human cell reprogramming
- An open label multicenter extension study of GDC0449 (hedgehog pathway inhibitor) in patients previously treated with GDC0449 in a previous Genentech-sponsored Phase 1 or Phase 2 cancer study
- A Phase I study of IPI-926 in patients with advanced and/or metastatic solid tumor malignancies (including basal cell carcinomas)
- A Single-Arm Open Label Expanded Access Study of GDC0449 in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Basal Cell Carcinoma
For a complete listing of dermatologic clinical trials, visit Clinical Trials at Stanford.