If you are interested in applying for a two to three-year research training program, please:
- Check to make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements (as per NIH policy) listed below:
- Trainee must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Trainee must not have already received more than 2 years of post-doctoral funding from NIH training grants (e.g., T32, NRSA) in order to be eligible for this award
- Both PhD and MD postdocs are encouraged to apply
- Fill out the application form. (PDF, DOC)
- Email the following supplemental documents to arrive no later than March 15th to Terra Coakley:
- Statement of professional and investigative interests (limit to 1 paragraph)
- Copy of current CV and bibliography
- Research in progress: Please include a brief (limit to 1 page or less) description of your current research.
- Research plan (1 page): will be required for consideration, but not required at the time of application.
- 2 letters of recommendation (reference form) (word doc)
- A small photograph (JPG, GIF or PNG)
Questions please contact:
Terra Coakley, Training Grant Program Administrator