CTRU - Closures in 2020
CTRU closes on University Holidays. To assist with planing for 2020 please see below:
Monday May 25th, 2020 - Memorial Day
Thursday June 11th, 2020 - Full day CTRU closure
Friday July 3rd, 2020 - Independence Day
Monday September 7th, 2020 - Labor Day
Thursday November 26th and Friday November 27th, 2020 - Thanksgiving
Winter closure days - TBC
CTRU Billing - Study PTA and Contact details
It is important that the CTRU billing team is provided with any changes to study PTAs and/or contact details. Please provide these directly to email@example.com
NEW Phlebotomy and lab processing services at Redwood City Campus
CTRU is commencing phlebotomy and limited lab services at Redwood City.
Please contact Lab Services Manager, Amrita Herkal and Nurse Manager, Rich Brotherton directly for further information.
Phlebotomy and lab processing services at 1070 Arastradero
CTRU continues to provide limited phlebotomy and lab services at 1070 Arastradero.
- Days of Operation: Monday and Thursdays only
- Hours of Operations – Phlebotomy: 7:00 – 10:30am
- Hours of Operations - Laboratory processing: 8:00 – 11:30am
- Shipping preparation ends 12:00 noon
Drop In Office Hours
CTRU holds a monthly "Office drop-in" time
- Every 3rd Thursday of the month 11am - 12noon
Come along and meet with CTRU team members to ask questions on services, budgets, using our systems and any other queries we can assist with.
Reminder - Communication with CTRU
CTRU has a number of general email addresses that we recommend using as they reach several members of each team.
- General questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoice communications – email@example.com
- Welch Lab queries, including notification of incoming samples – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Porter lab queries (NOTE - change) – email@example.com
- Clinical orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting access to OpenSpecimen - email@example.com