We also offer scholarships for students who show academic excellence but also demonstrate financial need. To apply for a scholarship, the student must meet one or more of the economic need indicators listed below:
- Student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the Federal Government.
- Student is enrolled in a federal, state or local program that aids students from low-income families.
- Student's family receives public assistance.
- Student lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
- Other request from high school principal, high school counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Scholarship/Financial aid requests must be submitted along with the application and must include parents' previous two year's federal and state tax returns for review. Please do not apply for scholarships unless you are truly in financial need. Scholarship funds are very limited, and we want as many students to have access to our program as possible.