Tuition / Fees
A non-refundable application fee of $300 US Dollars is due at the time you submit your online application. At application submittal, SlideRoom will access your payment via credit card.
Stanford charges a one-time Document Fee to all students admitted to new degree or non-degree programs. The fee is paid once only, regardless of the number of degrees a student may ultimately pursue. The fee for the IVS program is $125.00.
It covers the cost of a variety of university administrative services such as enrollment and degree certification, course drops and adds done in Axess before published deadlines, diplomas, official transcripts and their production, and credential files maintained by the Career Development Center.
Tuition is due once your application is approved and you are scheduled in your elective.
- $3,000 US Dollars for a two-week elective
- $6,000 US Dollars for a four-week elective
- $9, 000 US Dollars for a two-week & a four-week elective
- $12,000 US Dollars for two (2) four-week electives
- $15,000 US Dollars for two (2) four-week electives & one (1) two-week elective
- $18,000 US Dollars for three (3) four-week electives
Information about methods of payment for Tuition and the Document Fee can be accessed Here
Tuition does not cover your:
- application fee
- document fee
- health insurance
- professional insurance
- required immunizations, and
- background checks
Tuition is subject to change annually per Stanford’s academic calendar. The Stanford International Visiting Student Program does not process tuition waivers.