Thu - Fri
Symposium on Dose Selection for Cancer Treatment Drugs
Please click here to register and reserve your seat before May 5! Fees will go up after that.
Registration fees and payment details are provided at this link as well.
***Breakfast and Lunch will be provided for all attendees on both days!***
May 11, 2017. Short course on "Phase I/II Clinical Trial Design and Dose Finding" (click here for Program details).
8:30 am - 4:00 pm, Alway Building M106, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, USA.
*Registration starts at 7:45 am.
Naitee Ting, Ph.D., and Qiqi Deng, Ph.D., Beohringer-Ingelheim, Inc., Editor of the book published by Springer, 2006.
May 12, 2017. Symposium Program on Dose Selection for Cancer Treatments (Click here for Program details) - registration starts at 7:45 am.
1:00 pm-6:00 pm, RM LK 130, Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge (LKSC), 291 Campus Drive, 1st floor, Stanford, CA 94305.
- Dr. Rajeshwari Sridhara, Ph.D., Director of Division of Biometrics V, CDER, US FDA
- Dr. Shivaani Kummar, MD, FACP, Professor and Director, Phase I Clinical Research Program, Division of Oncology, Stanford Cancer Institute, Stanford University
- Dr. Peter Mueller, Ph.D., Professor, Division of Statistics and Scientific Computation, Department of Mathematics, University of Texas, Austin
- Ying Lu, Ph.D. (Co-Chair, Stanford University)
- Yuan Ji, Ph.D. (Co-Chair, University of Chicago)
- Philip Lavori, Ph.D. (Stanford University)
- Tze L. Lai, Ph.D. (Stanford University)
- Shivaani Kummar, MD (Stanford University)
For questions, contact Bonnie Chung at email@example.com.