Clinical Research Informatics Workgroup
Clinical Research is a vital enabling component of Stanford Children's Health mission and strategic vision. The Clinical Research Informatics Workgroup (CRIWG) is responsible for providing research and operational recommendations to the Stanford Childrenâs Health IT leadership for the support of clinical research using the electronic health record (EHR).
Specific CRIWG Responsibilities:
· Review and make recommendations on using EHR functionalities for optimizing the clinical research workflows
· Review and approve prioritization of clinical research related EHR optimization requests with inputs from various stakeholders.
· Ensure that clinical research Informatics solutions remains aligned with the organization’s mission and strategic goals.
· Ensure adequate alignment with Stanford Health Care and Stanford School of Medicine clinical research informatics designs and policies.
· Act as a committee of clinical research stakeholders to make recommendations to Stanford Children’s Health IT leadership on future clinical research informatics needs.
If you have any questions about the CRIWG, please contact Sijo Thomas.
Ad Hoc Members
Director, IT Application Director, Revenue Cycle, Stanford Children’s Health (SCH)
Director, Revenue Cycle Operations, Stanford Children's Health (SCH)