The CHRI, in partnership with the Stanford School of Medicine, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, and Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health, provides support to faculty, clinical trainees, and postdoctoral fellows throughout the School of Medicine and across the Stanford University campus through a variety of funding mechanisms.
Current and past awards listed below by Program demonstrate the breadth and depth of support provided to stimulate and advance discovery and innovation in child and maternal health.
- Faculty Scholars Program Awards
- Transdisciplinary Initiatives Program (TIP)
- New Ideas Program (NIP) Awards
- LPCH Academic Grant Awards
- Grant & Postdoctoral Awards
- Eureka International Certificate Program in Translational Medicine Awards
- Clinician Educator Awards